Know More about The Job Certified Nursing Course
There is no doubt that becoming a CNA is quite an interesting and prestigious career. However, like any other medical career option, there are grey clouds that need to be considered well before you enrol yourself in a reputed institution to become a CNA.
Know in detail about CNA career:
CNA job isn’t less tedious than the nursing work. You need to assist nurses in caring and treating patients. The responsibility on your shoulder will be more and the working hours will be surely long. However, the job has its own rewards, the loving thankful smile of your patients and the satisfaction when a patient gets cured and appreciates your help is indeed a satisfying experience.
Few words on the daily duties involved in the list of CNAs
- You need to check the vital signs like the patient’s level of blood pressure, sugar level and other parameters involved in routine medical check up.
- Help the patients in doing their daily preliminary activities like taking bath, dress up, in having their meals, make their bed and keep their things tidy. Some patients may be bed ridden as they are suffering from severe chronic ailment or elderly patients need help to move.
- You will be assisting the nurse in arranging the medical equipment, restock the required medical or surgical things, maintain medical records, laying out the surgical tools prior to operation and may be take blood samples in emergency.
- Need to answer the calls of the in patients and note any changes in their health condition. In adverse conditions, you need to notify doctors or head nurse.
- You even need to do the billing sometimes and prepare the data of medical record of the patient.
- Do initial physical body check up to find if there are any bruises, injuries or other kind of bleeding wounds. In some hospitals, they are asked to do even cleaning of the wounds, apply medicine and fix bandage. However, it depends upon the qualification and experience of CNA.
Importance of CNA is noticed because they take care of the patients as well as do all the preliminary arrangements for the doctor to treat their patient without any hassle. Getting the certification in this course will be really helpful to step in as a qualified well experienced nurse in future.
To qualify as CNA or asisente de enfermeria you need to enrol in prestigious medical educational institute in your locality.